Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an information, communication and software technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Infostrategy Technology is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Build mobile applications
- Create site database
- Create web forms and PHP files.
- Handle online researches for advanced coding
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
- Ensure website design and development meet W3C guidelines and standards
- Develop the website while considering the following factors; user diversity, accessibility and usability.
- Coordinate timely responses to e-mail inquiries received via the website.
- Analyze, interpret and present research findings into clear, concise reports.
- Work with clients and project managers to manage ongoing project tasks, create outlines for new projects and respond to other needs as they arise.
- Continuously seeks new creative extensions, opportunities and ideas on behalf of client brands.
- Basic knowledge of CSS, JQuery and Ajax. Although you do not have to be an expert in these languages but understand how to manipulate already existing codes to suit your immediate needs, you are advised to take personal time and develop your skills in these areas.
- Test run website accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments.
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for internet presence based on management priorities, policy directions and goals.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Modify and create enhancements to the website.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Design and create internet applications including interactive forms like Feedback forms, Reservation forms, and Newsletter requests forms.
- Providing dynamic web content.
- A minimum of a certificate in relevant field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills