• Responsible for managing service partners delivering services on behalf of Dell and / or supporting services for Dell customers
• Establishes and maintains a strong communication channel with vendor organizations to increase efficiencies, reduce costs and strengthen customer service.
• Ensures vendors deliver on key metrics such as timeliness, quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
• Drives on-going process improvements to deliver increased operational efficiency in all vendor processes.
• Provides escalation to resolve contractual issues. Responsible for tracking of escalated issues and reporting of root cause analysis
• Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
• Manages Onsite engagements and businesses processes.
• Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information.
o Qualitative information
o Quantitative research
o Trend data
• Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
o Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools.
o Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
• Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
o Develops skills to analyze ambiguous problems.
• Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
• Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
• Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
• Cultivates, develops, and manages strong, lasting relationships at senior management level.
• Typically responsible for mid to large sized projects.
• Performs compliance checks and ensures audit-readiness (ISO, CSA).
• Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
· Strong negotiation, organizing and planning skills.
· Strong ability to lead multiple project teams simultaneously.
· Strong ability to lead across functions and regions by applying organizational agility.
· Concrete experience in delivering strategic solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation skills are essential.
· Excellent customer service orientation.
· Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical skills and knowledge of quality tools.
· Experience in Six Sigma and PMP methodologies an advantage.
· 3–5 years of relevant work experience.