The incumbent is involved with the supervision of sales, as well as developing relationship with customers. He/She is responsible for maintaining a cordial relationship with customers of the accounts he/she is designated to handle in a bid to create lasting relationships with such clients.
Their duties are interconnected between satisfying the needs of the customer and enhancing sales within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
• Prepare budget appropriation with customers and internal administrators.
• Identify an existing organization of company contracts so as to generate fresh business or new accounts.
• Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
• Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to Management.
• Lead sales initiatives applicable to potential markets and customers.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in advertising, journalism, communications, marketing,
or public relations.
• Possess a University degree in business management, advertising and marketing, from an
accredited college or university.
Relevant experience in Digital/Social media marketing is an essential requirement.
• Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a
persuasive manner, with professional business acumen with proficiency in working out
• Practical effectiveness to deliver commitments on time.
• Must be self motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.