• Developing and managing of appropriate financial accounting records for projects and programmes;
• Preparing projects and programmes financial reports, reporting requirements (Weekly, monthly, quarterly, six monthly, annually);
• Attending to Project Officers’ queries regarding projects and programme reports/budgets;
• Calculating and allocating monthly administration fees charged to projects;
• Checking /Verifying Requests for Payments and Purchase Orders, to ascertain whether sufficient Project/Programme funding are available and that requests are charged to correct budget lines;
• Preparing ‘ad hoc’ management and financial information and reports, as and when required
• Compiling and comparing monthly performance output reports with payments done to date;
• Preparing Projects Reconciliation Reports;
• Assist the Finance department
• Supervision of Clerk of works' records.
• Coordinate and monitor process for clerk of works staff in financial matters.
• Compilation of work programme and budget;
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts with project accounts.
• Preparation of annual financial accounts on Project for audit.
• Update the present financial system/process in the project.
• Maintain and update the chart of accounts;
• Train and update project staff on the financial system.
• Dealing with the banks;
• Relieve the Finance Associate in the discharge of his/her duties when necessary
• First degree in Accounting Working knowledge of accounting, finance, statistics, arithmetic and their application
• At least 3 year hands-on experience in real estate development and must have excel well in his or her responsibilities
• Ability to work flexibly & under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines; including the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands.
• Strong experience with using MS Excel
• Presentable and well dressed
• Good communications & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, vendors and clients
• Analytical Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Research Experience
• Negotiation Skills
• Good presentation skills
Communication & Interfaces
• Project Operations (HR, Legal & Admin)
• Clients, Contractors, Vendors
• External bodies
• Regulatory Authorities