Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Develop, maintain and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted cost to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology including Quick books.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Monitor project funds and advice project officer on variances and trends.
- Prepare financial reports and forecast costs for budgeting annually.