· Review existing Agro-forestry interventions in the project area and help develop a project strategy that is consistent with Oxfam understanding of Agro-forestry.
· Provide appropriate technical advice, on the development and implementation of the Agro-forestry programme .
· Conduct Agro-forestry market assessments and opportunities for value chain development and NTP diversification suitable to market demands.
· Explore linkages with existing project credit arrangement and other micro finance sector in the region.
· Provide timely and proper technical input and advice to project officers and other technical officers on implementation of activities that help support Agro-forestry value addition.
· Work with the project team to stage Agro-forestry promotion campaigns with FWR stove / Agro-forestry system / target group combination. Also Develop campaign message and stage awareness campaigns to make people understand fuel wood balance issues; e.g., set up text message service tailored to different target groups
· Contribute to donor relationship management
· Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team