A Project Assistant (PA) supports one or more Technical Specialists and/or the Project Director in carrying out technical project work. In addition may support:
National Program Manager's Office:
• Will develop and operationalize an effective and efficient management system to ensure proper functioning of the NPM's office.
• Play a pivotal role of effectively coordinating all Programmatic and Administrative activities within the NPM office including but not limited to : Activity scheduling with Client (DFID), Partner (FMOH) and other development partners, and PATHS2 key technical, program and operational teams; managing of communication flow in and out of the NPM's office;
• Will ensure that the NPM is up to date with the major breaking program and administrative issues
• Works closely with the NPM to produce Technical briefs
• Attends strategic meetings, ensure effective coverage and prompt reporting and dissemination of outcomes to relevant persons/institutions/departments.
• Research technical issues and help develop power point presentation slides and draft speeches where appropiate
Senior Management Team (SMT):
• Ensure effective coordination and scheduling of SMT meetings
• Ensures the regular meetings of the SMT holds and is documented regularly and decisions communicated promptly to appropriate staff/institutions/departments.
• Provide technical oversight and mentoring to the Program Assistants working with SMT and the Technical team
• Develop effective coordinating mechanism for SMTs
• Ensures smooth, prompt and adequate information flow between the SMT members
• Ensure effective coordination of activities between the NPM and DNPM