The challenge of the Project Assistant is to carry out the necessary performance in support of the project activities aiming the improvement of the living conditions of IDPs and host communities currently living in 3 LGA of Yobe State.
- The Project Assistant coordinates regular project activities guaranteeing the smooth implementation according to the schedule approved by the Programme manager;
- Whenever requested by the Programme manager, the consultant represents COOPI with authorities, NGOs and UN agencies at local level
- Prepare and forward to the Programme manager weekly and monthly work plans and progress reports for all the sectors, and about the situation in the field;
- With other team members (and communities), identify program gaps and suggest to the project manager the mitigating actions,
- Ensure the implementation of the monitoring of the activities and results according to the project documents;
- Carry on the tasks assign to him by his/her direct line manager according to project and COOPI needs;
- Keep relations with local authorities and communities as assigned by his/her Line Manager.