We are resourcing for a Project Co-coordinator for our client, an education Trust Council, whose aim is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its operations.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects and ensuring that specified deliverables and objectives are achieved. In addition, he/she will coordinate and manage the long-term development plans with respect to the buildings, infrastructure and facilities of the Trust Council.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the Projects Committee and executive management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with Projects Committee, executive management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the execution of the project according to the project plan
- Submit progress reports on the project to the Projects Committee and executive management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Liaise with all Departments/Committees of the Trust on all matters relating to projects.