Our client is a global oil industry leader with operations in over 130 countries. They are also a leading refiner and petrochemical manufacturer whose products include automotive fuels, lubricants and liquefied petroleum gas.
• Reports to Commissioning Team Leader.
• Ensures that safety, health, environment policy and Management systems are adhered to by the commissioning team and that safe working practices are carried out at all times
• Interface with Project Management Team, Discipline Engineers, and Operations
• Assist in interfaces between the project work packages during the preparation and the execution of the commissioning, including any pipeline interface requirement.
• Ensure safe precommissioning and commissioning activities for his discipline
• Ensure plant is precommissioned and commissioned as per company specification and in line with clarifications / instructions of the Commissioning Site Leader
• Conduct all work activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner by not taking on any task(s) that are perceived as unsafe and if in doubt, consults leader before proceeding
• Ensure full compliance with QHSE policies and procedures in all areas of responsibility at all times
• Use PTW system for all precommissioning and commissioning activities
Assist the commissioning team for preparation of:
• Piping ICAPS database
• Hydrotest and Flushing procedures
• Test packs dossier
• Leak test and inerting packs and procedure
• Operational Test Procedure
• Tools, consumables and commissioning spare parts requirements
• Participation in the Precommisisoning and Commisioning planning
• Senior Piping supervisor with Recognized 10 years experience in oil & gas operations pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
• Must have worked on offshore projects and on brownfield projects.
• Experience in developing offshore Pre-commissioning / Commissioning Procedures and Dossiers, to Company requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of Oil & gas industry Safe Working Practices
• Experience in interface with Client(s), operations and Contractors.
• Able to be a Team player, decision maker and Leadership qualities.
• English written and spoken fluently
• Good written and communication English
• Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
Qualification & Experience Required
• Minimum of 10 years experience in offshore oil and gas commissioning projects.
• Excellent skills in MS Office software, such as Word and Excel - to enable development of all pre-commissioning and commissioning Packs / Dossiers etc.
• Excellent written and communication in English
• Able to work as part of a Team or as an individual.