Worley Parsons is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, empowered EPCM employing over 40,000 people across 41 countries. With a recognized global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex process industries, Worley Parsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world. Headquartered in Australia, we are a global company that prides itself on providing safe and high quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Worley Parsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviors, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
We are looking for Project Control Engineer for our In-house role to be based in UAE.
Position Reports To: Project Controls Manager
To support the project control activities of various projects utilising the WorleyParsons project control systems and Client requirement in the set-up and execution phases of the project.
- Provide specialist project control services for the support of the WorleyParsons project control system
- Liaise with project teams to ensure the correct utilization of the project control system based on project specific requirements and corporate guidelines
- Review and develop data interfaces for third party project systems, as required
- Prepare and control Inter Entity Work Orders
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Business Systems Customer Sector Group. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Business Systems Customer Sector Group
- Undertake project roles, as required, to include:
- Take ownership of the Project control function and ensure integrity of the data being processed
- Prepare Project Planning Dossier including Project Control Procedure, Project Baseline Schedule, Deliverable Register, S Curve and Histogram.
- Monitor the Project based on Baseline and submit both Internal and External reports on time.
- Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts for both schedule and cost.
- Actively participate in Project Management of Changes.
- Liaise with clients to clarify cost related issues and develop timely and meaningful monthly invoices and follow up with Client for payment.
- Coordinate and manage Inter Entity Work Orders and other sub contracts.
- Implement financial controls including controlling authorizations of expenditure and cash flow projections
- Ensure effective coordination and cooperation between other team members, particularly in regard to cost, planning (forecasting) and procurement matters
- 10 years professional experience in related duties
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in oil & gas / petrochemical industry
- Engineering Degree
- Must have proven track record in handling various Engineering Project in different phases like Pre FEED, FEED and Detail Engineering.