· Ensure compliance with WG Dover JV processes and procedures and responsible for development of project specific processes to meet contract / client requirements
· Ensure the contract Project Controls requirements are identified, understood and communicated to the project controls team
· Active participation in the project risk process
· Management of the Project change control process and ownership of project change registers to ensure all identified changes are analysed, quantified, communicated and monitored
· Responsible for the provision of project cost reports and the project cost function
· Responsible for the provision of planning, scheduling and progress reports and the project planning function
· Responsible for the provision of project estimates and the project estimating function
· Ensure Performance measuring is actively rolled out and implemented across all functions within the Project Controls Team.
· Responsible for assessing effectiveness of current procedures with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
· Management and development of the project controls team
· To create a “one” integrated and collaborative team between WG Dover, and SBU’s (WG Kenny, WG Mustang)
· Ensure management system, engineering competency and service deliver is of highest level in keeping with brand WGPSN.
· Establish and maintain good customer relations.
· Responsible for development, competency and performance management of a multi-national, project controls team putting succession plans in place as appropriate.
· Ensure projects are managed and executed in accordance with HSEQ and MoC requirements
· Work with the Regional Technical support to ensure that PEER reviews / Audits / Investigations are undertaken in a planned manner and also as required.
· The position will transition from being primarily a hands on role to a mostly mentoring/coordination role as local staff are employed
- Degree in relevant technical or business discipline preferred, and/ or suitable industry experience.
- Demonstrable balance of industrial and management experience at relevant level and position.
- Brownfield and/or West Africa experience
- Experience of establishing, starting up and growing a new EPC service in overseas location an advantage.
Why is WGPSN ‘where you want to be’?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career