Reference No: 16-02/37189
Duration: 1 year
- Ensure good coordination of the PMO: plan and dispatch the tasks accordingly, share and gather the information, sustain proper communication between the team
- Liaise with the Project Leader to report key issues, share information, plan next steps, anticipate risks
- Prepare weekly report and dispatch to MD’s Office / Prepare monthly report
- Liaise with all taskforces to follow up the progress of their initiatives, assist them when challenges are met, propose solutions to tackle the issues, ensure smooth follow up of everyone’s actions
- Training of all new initiative owners on the use of the Tracking Tool, provide technical assistance when needed
- Prepare periodic presentations for various governance meetings / Assist management with their presentations
- Update the affiliate initiative database accordingly
- Present the progress of the project to various stakeholders through different governance meetings
- Follow up and report the performance progress of the retained CPIs, and liaise with the Teams to discuss the evolution of their CPIs performance
- Liaise with NLNG to share best practices and initiatives, find synergies between the two companies / Ensure coordination between TUCN and external parties
- Edit / review presentations for the DWD Management in the view of the preparation of meetings
- Ensure the whole preparation and follow up of programs and agenda for internal / external VIP visits on sites
- Management of small scale initiatives like waste management project in Eko Towers
- Very good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and of TUCN organization
- Advanced notions in Finance, HR, Contracts & Procurement and Oil & gas related technical operations
- Good ability to priorities tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills.
- Full Microsoft Office proficiency, writing & editing advanced skills.
- You are fluent in English.