- Healthcare / Medical
- Project Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- General coordination and management of the project.
- Coordinate partners’ and stakeholders’ activities, including creating enabling environment for effective project implementation.
- Work with project M&E team to strengthen impact evaluation framework and coordinate with state team leaders in the measurement of project outputs and impact evaluation.
- Collate, review and monitor project reports and ensure that they correctly reflect the performance on the field,
- Prepare and submit high quality programmatic reports in line with donor requirements
- Coordinate all capacity building activities including manuals review, ToT and training of CHEWs
- Review training plans and align same to meet capacity needs at States, LGA and Community levels.
- Leads advocacy to the Public and Private sectors to generate support for project
- Provide technical assistance and support to States and Local governments in the implementation of the project, to promote ownership and sustainability.
- Coordinate Project Close - out processes and Publications.
- An MBBS,with additional qualifications such as MPH and/or PhD in Social Sciences. Preference will be given to candidates with a previous managerial experience in FP programming.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience with national, international or government agencies in training on family planning is required.
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent written and spoken English Language and proficiency in the use of Computer applications in MS Office Suite applications, including Word. Excel, and PowerPoint and relevant web based M & E softwares used to generate project reports.