An organization which has property development and facility management as its main focus is looking for experienced individuals to join its team of professionals for the above roles.
- Track record of successful project delivery from initiation to completion.
- Daily management and control of site activities; main and subcontractors, consultants
- Project reporting and stakeholders interface
- Coordination of site meetings
- Excellent knowledge of construction budget i.e. procurement, job costing, scheduling etc
- Project monitoring and control (time, cost, quality, risk and scope)
- Ability to close- out on projects (commissioning, handover etc.)
- Overall HSE, QC/QA on site
- IT proficiency on Autocad MS project Management is essential.
The ideal candidate should have vast construction/ site knowledge, experience in delivering large scale project within specified time, cost and quality and ability to coordinate all stake holders.
Degree in construction related discipline;Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering and Architecture.
Experience: Over 7-12 years’ experience
Project Management Certification and professional Membership will be an advantage.