- The Project will have overall responsibility for meeting the project's technical objectives, managing financial resources, supervising program staff, maintaining good working relationships with host government officials and local partners, managing donor reporting and ensuring a high-quality delivery of services.
- He or she will also oversee the programming activities of the project to ensure effective and efficient service delivery and as well an respect Pact’s and its donor’s standards for program quality.
- The PD will manage the project office and provide oversight of all administrative and financial operations in consultation with the country.
- Finally, he or she will oversee the management and development of project office human resources to ensure a diverse, skilled and productive workforce and promote an organizational culture where Pact’s values are practiced.
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Organizational Development, Public, Health, Public Administration, Business Administration, International Development, or other relevant field preferred;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in program management at senior management level is required.
- Experience in grants management including sub-grants
- Experience and ability in working with community based organizations
- Aptitude/experience in supervising staff and the ability to mentor subordinates;
- Knowledge and understanding of the health sector in Nigeria
- Fluency in English and Pidgin- English is required; and
- Knowledge and experience of working in Bayelsa State will be an added advantage.