Job Summary / Responsibilities:
The Project Director for the Four Pillars PLUS project in Nigeria leads a team of professional and support staff and is responsible for ensuring that the project attains its goals and meets its obligations in a timely fashion and within the project budget. He provides leadership and management to the Four Pillars PLUS activities, and serves as the primary source of contact regarding the project for all stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead a dynamic, collaborative and productive team of professional and support staff that shares a project vision and culture that leads to attaining results and professional fulfillment
- Serve as lead project representative for all relevant stakeholders
- Oversee project implementation plan and logistics
- Ensure that all project activities reflect an agreed upon vision and strategy and are designed and implemented in a technically sound and coordinated fashion to achieve specific project results
- Provide overall technical and management leadership for activities in the five project component areas
- Ensure that required reports and deliverables are submitted in a timely manner and are of high quality
- Develop and maintain excellent client communications
- Maintain close communication with FHI 360 Washington team
- Ensure accurate and proactive dissemination of information about the project
- Other job related duties as assigned.