· Lead point of contact and management for theÂ project
· Provide technical expertise as required on the projects throughout the lifecycle
· Attend Client meetings acting as the technical lead in regards to project management as required;
· Responsible for managing and positively developing relationships between the team and assigned Client(s);
· Provide leadership and direction to assigned project teams and attend key Client meetings as required;
· Line Management of employees as assigned, including management of employee productivity and performance;
· Ensure HypropsÂ quality standards are met
· Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- A University Degree in the field of engineering.
- Between 12 -15 years of skilled and increasingly responsible experience in operations and maintenance of which at least five years shall have been in a senior management capacity.
- Job related experience with increasing levels of responsibility is required
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, internal and external constituents.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills, meticulous record keeping ability and strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
Work Condition /Physical Environment:
- A significant amount of work will be done outside the office premises s.