- Master’s (Ph.D. preferred) in at least one of the following fields: education with a specialty in reading and literacy education, curriculum and instruction, elementary teacher education, education policy, linguistics, gender or other relevant international development field with bias towards education, gender and development is required;
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant management, supervisory, technical experience working with education programs/projects in a resource-limited setting;
- At least 5 of these years must be in a management/leadership position;
- At least 5 years of experience in the education sector in Sub-Saharan Africa, either in Nigeria or West Africa;
- Experience in education in conflict-affected, alternative, and rural settings;
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language as appropriate;
- Experience operating in insecure environments;
- Experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions.