- Drive project, and project affiliated personnel to project sites within and outside of Lagos for project activities, including official site visits.
- Establish record keeping systems for vehicle issues, including fuel, mileage, and trip logs; observe all company vehicle utilization policies, and in-country traffic laws
- Responsible for maintenance of project vehicle, keeping accurate records, and following a schedule of routine maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- Ensure the readiness of the vehicle for transport service by checking oil, water, fuel and other parts of the vehicle prior to driving.
- Perform project routine business around Lagos, such as receiving and delivering official project documentation, general office purchasing, etc.
- Purchase of basic cleaning and kitchen supplies (coffee cleaners, etc.) and assist in the purchase of other project authorized items.
- Perform relevant general service activities such as collection of proforma, processing customs duty clearance/VAT exemption.
- Work with the Administrative Assistant to arrange for repairs, maintenance, and improvements to the office as necessary.
- Regularly check post office boxes, collect and dispatch letters, parcels and other correspondence.
- In general, perform any other tasks as designated by the Finance & Administration Manager and as directed by the State Team Leader.
- Valid Nigerian Drivers License.
- At least 6 months prior experience in commercial driving.
- Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
- Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through Lagos, Abuja, and other major cities of Nigeria.
- Previous work experience on a development project is desirable.
- Good command of English language skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School (desirable), valid drivers license, plus 6 months commercial driving experience