The successful candidate will work with internal and external clients and contractors and be responsible for the following:
• Technically managing a project portfolio from definition and technical design of equipment to final receipt of payment
• Ensuring implementation of technical solutions for improving the technical expertise of Project Engineering Department
• Achieve and ensure technical support to customer using the Research and Development and Industrialization Department as support
• Ensuring the implementation of tools and tasks scheduling for improving the efficiency of Drafter job
About Business Unit – Chloride Industrial
Reliable, industrial-grade UPS systems, battery chargers, inverters, and rectifiers for heavy duty, industrial use. Three-phase and single-phase output options and a wide range of systems for industrial environments form the core of Emerson Network Power's Chloride industrial power offering.
Education and Qualifications
• Engineer Degree of Electrical Engineering with a Specialty in Power Electronics
• 3 Years of Experience in Multinational contracting organization in the Middle East region for Industrial Power Systems applications.
• Experience in Multinational contracting organization in Middle East region for Industrial Power Systems applications with specialty in UPS industrial system technical support.
• Fluency in Arabic and English is essential, knowledge of French is a plus