All activities related to Engineering aspects within the scope of Project implementation under supervision of Project Engineering Manager
- Define, review and endorse Project Engineering deliverables and supporting technical documentation.
- Coordinate the execution of Project Engineering with Integrated Project Team, Contractors and Company Departments (Mishrif Project, Capital Construction, etc.)
- Ensure Project objectives from PRE-FEED, FEED, EPC up to Handover to Operations phases are aligned and complete.
- Align engineering disciplines with overall project requirements on time.
- Support the engineering manager in a trustworthy and reliable manner
- Perform review of Project engineering and design activities to ensure HSE, Quality, Operability, Availability and Constructability of the intended facilities
- Perform design review work in compliance with International Codes & Standards and applicable local regulations
- Ensure compliance all design work in line with the Company best Practices and implement the lessons learned by the Company
- Ensure implementation of applicable Codes and Standards to achieve high level of safety and technical integrity of the facilities.
- Ensure clear input to the Basis of Design in discussion with the engineering team
- Implementation of innovative ideas in design work with due regard to cost /Schedule optimization and resources whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Ensure process and technology meets schedule and intended objective of achieving targeted production and ease of operability and safety
- Ensure Contractor’s work progress meeting Project schedule
- Ensure Contractor working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system
- Ensure Contractor working within the provisions and guidelines of Company HSE procedures /objectives and guidelines
- Ensure Project schedule is met and Project is aware of delays in advance
- Timely turnover of Contractor deliverables and technical queries
Ensure all related work is checked and approved
- Supervision of Contractor Process design work and schedule to achieve Project goals
- Completion of all documents and deliverables
- No complain is received from stakeholders.
Onshore Projects Experience
Sour Field Experience
Middle East Experience (preferable)
5 years in senior engineering position, overall at least 10 years of relevant professional experience