Job Description Responsible for assuring profitable and timely completion of customer projects while maintaining high quality standards. The Project Engineer is the primary contact for Fisher Industrial Regulators within Regulator Technologies BU on Project Managed orders. Develop the strategies to fulfill customer requirements while controlling costs on the project. Ensure projects are executed in professional manner, as per schedule, to highest quality & to customer satisfaction.
• On receipt of a Project order, make sure it is clean order and place the order on respective factory through Customer Service team. Summarize the critical points of the contract and communicate to the concerned personnel within organization and to customer to ensure smooth execution of project.
• Hold post award & Kickoff meetings and work with factory Project Team, Sales team and application engineering to assure customer order requirements are accurately and completely input to our order processing and manufacturing systems.
• Providing timely Order acceptance to customer with required deliverables like key documents and performance bonds.
• Coordinate with factory Project team for generation of project documentation (drawings, BOM5, ITP, Schedule, etc), review them and submit to customer for approval. Ensure project documents are in a “go forward” code.
• Interface with the customer, Sales and various departments within Regulator technologies to resolve processing problems to support customer requested ship date.
• Own Project schedule with milestones agreed with Customer and Manufacturing.
• Manage customer and third party inspections. Oversee subcontracts for buyout material/services.
• Ensure that project invoicing is completed per contractual agreements and assist the sales team and Customer Financial Services in resolving invoicing discrepancies.
• Hold periodic (Preferably once in a week/Two weeks) meetings with customer with updates of progress highlights
risk for milestones.
• Coordinate with customer service team for proper shipping documentation.
• Change order management, and consideration of associated fees.
• Oversight of activities for Cluj project engineer.
• Fulfil any other reasonable duties as required.
Job Requirements Degree in Mechanical, Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering. Strong experience in Regulator products. Strong Project Engineering experience