- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical coordination interface with client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Maintains and builds healthy client relationships.
- Proactively resolves performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identifies, documents, communicates and meets the client’s requirements
- Effectively manages assigned budgets within WorleyParsons’ total scope.
- Compliance with WPMP.
- Compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Effective change control process application.
- Contributes to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervises work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Monitors cost aspects of the project within direct control to forecast final costs, identifies trends and takes action to avoid cost overruns.
- Regularly provides clear reports to project management.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Monitors the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- Sets clear objectives to the design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensures design team aware of, and complies with, applicable regulations and codes.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (Chartered Engineer Preferable) with a minimum of 6-8 years industry experience