Overall Purpose of the Role
Responsible for successful execution of Rosemount projects starting with post-order kick-off meeting till final payment collection from customer.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Kick-off meeting with Sales after receipt of order for complete handing over
2. Ensuring total customer satisfaction based on sales commitments during pre-order stage.
3. Helping customer prepare the final purchase specification and freezing the final Bill of Material
4. Change Order Management
5. Handling budget related issues of the projects.
6. Handling the entire commercial aspects of the project related with the customers.
7.Handling several buyouts by ensuring proper MR preparation. Working with procurement project team so as to ensure timely deliveries at the budgeted price.
8. Loading the Customer Support Group / Factory with the Bill of Material for ordering.
9. Ensuring that all proper documentation as per customer requirements is done.
10. Ensuring that credit control collects all the payments as per the schedule agreed
Education and Qualifications
· Professional - Engineering/CA/ICWA/MBA,Instrumentation Engineering Graduation
· 2 - 5 Years Experience