- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Responsible for the management of the cost and schedule of allocated projects and communication of project requirements to discipline Engineers.
- Responsible for the management of the allocated client project/Modification from kick off to close out.
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical / Electronics / Project Management or Instrumentation & Controls Engineering, with a minimum of four (4) years experience, and a typical experience range of six (6) to ten (10) years.
- Ability to work and produce with minimum supervision. Oil and Gas experience is an advantage.