A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for GUL LRUT inspection on pipeline
• Carrying out calibration
• Oversee the safety and care of equipments/instruments on site.
• Able to analysis all the scan image and able to take decision on results.
• Review inspection images and generating inspection reports accordingly.
• Ensure reports are submitted on daily basis to client and weekly basis to Mechanical Integrity Unit.
• Provide daily direction to sub-ordinate Inspectors and other Technicians assigned to team.
• Oversee daily inspection activities
• Routine audits of inspection activities related to assigned tasks.
• Communicate weekly with the Mechanical Integrity Unit to update the work status or any issue.
• Develop and implement area equipment inspection and testing plans for compliance and turnarounds.
• Implement all the applicable procedure which is applicable to client including HSE.
• Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Operations Support Team and QAQC Team.
• Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
• Level I in UT – Preferable
• Valid BOSIET certificate
• Valid offshore medical fitness certificate.
• At least 2years experience doing pipeline, vessels, tank & Platform inspections.
• A strong understanding and familiarity with industry codes and standards
• Working knowledge of multiple non-destructive examination (NDE) methodologies typically used in refinery equipment inspection.
• Strong ability in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
• Rope access certification (If Required)
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good housekeeping standards
• Strong safety skills
• Good leadership skills
• Good reporting and business writing skillsEducational
• Minimum Level I in GUL LRUT – Certificate must be issued & recognized by GUL, London
Physical demands of the job
Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the construction and offshore environment.
Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical hazards
The job is performed outdoors