- Plan and co-ordinate transportation of materials and manage the timely flow of staff requests
- Address problems with request flow or transport delays and quality-control issues, such as damaged or improperly packed goods, as well as day-to-day concerns with warehouse capacity and project deadlines.
- Document all requests, prepare drivers schedule and monitor compliance to duties
- Assist with training of new employees
- Complete safety reports in relation to health and safety issues
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
- Assist with transport scheduling, vehicle and fuel monitoring
- Handle confidential matters
- Assist in the preparation of requests for internal purchases and purchases order of machineries
- Assist in updating assets list.
- Any other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the service.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor / HND degree but MBA or equivalent preferred
- At least 3 years professional experience in a reputable and agricultural related organization.