Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for researching, developing, tracking and making analysis for projects in view.
· Work with Manager in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
· Coordinate with management in preparing project proposals and contractual documents.
· Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
· Ensure that project is completed within allotted budget and timelines.
· Follow company policies and safety regulations for operational efficiency.
· Research and recommend new technologies to carry out project development tasks.
· Provide assistance to other Developers, perform peer reviews and provide feedback for improvements.
· maintaining compliance with corporate and public regulations
· Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
· performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
· Provide critical data support to technical team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any finance related discipline.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- 4-7 years relevant experience in finance and project management
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills.
- Financial modeling and valuation skills.