- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation, to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must have expert knowledge of the software development life circle.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.