The role is for a strong Business Analyst that can conduct independent analysis involving multiple internal (and potentially external) counterparties, successfully manage multiple senior stakeholders across numerous teams and business areas and project manage the entire project lifecycle including implementation.
The role will operate within the core Regulatory Reform portfolio and will focus especially on the detailed analysis and implementation of EMIR on ETD and OT2CCP. The individual will interact on a daily basis with other teams across ETD and Clearing Services Operations, as well as Sales, IT, Legal + Compliance, Finance and others. In addition, being involved in the Regulatory Reform Core team would allow the candidate to expand his/her ETD product knowledge F2B and to gain product knowledge on OTC (CCP).
Your job will involve you to carry out independent business analysis for the Segregation and Portability work stream in the EMIR program and will give you the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of senior / influential stakeholders across the business, IT, Finance and Operations. In addition, you will be able to conduct ongoing analysis and come up with and propose appropriate solutions. Where approved, you will be responsible for implementing the changes, using a standard project management lifecycle and methodologies and allowing you to utilise existing Change Management skills and develop project management competencies.
- work within the EMIR core team and take responsibility for both the analysis and the implementation of the Segregation and Portability work stream
- conduct detailed impact assessment utilizing the analysis already conducted within UBS and the industry
- produce stakeholder documentation, detailed required documentation and project reporting, as well as any other appropriate project documentation required for implementation
- act as both Business Analyst and Project Manager on the work stream, as dictated by business demand
- support the work stream / project team throughout the various project lifecycle phases
- provide required data / information to other work streams within the program, such as to the Business on the Transparency stream
- potentially interact with the CCPs / other external counterparties
Must have ETD product knowledge, OTC2CCP knowledge an advantage.
Must be able to communicate with a wide range of senior stakeholders – in writing and verbally.
Must be able to work under time pressure.
Must have strong Business Analysis skills, with a focus on qualitative / documentation analysis.
Must have strong Project Management focus, previous experience desired.
People Management / stakeholder management experience desired.
General knowledge of the regulatory landscape and regulatory requirements desired.
Might be required to work extended or unusual hours as part of project work