- The holder of this position will report to the CEO.
- Preparation of the project schedule.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings.
- Will be responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
- Orchestrate and supervise a construction project from its conceptual development stage through final construction within schedule and budget.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
- Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that “as built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Will follow up with Consultants/Partners/Expatriate companies’ paper-works
- Conduct regular site visits and attend meetings, and so on.