This exciting opportunity of a Project Manager will run projects for the UAE Cultural heritage and look after the departments' budgets.
- Manage the project, taking into account the integration between all teams
- Define milestones and deliverables; monitor and report status of key milestones
- Manage the executive team, including staffing and human resources, short-term strategic planning, contracts and external relationships, and mentoring team members
- Oversee financial administration in collaboration with NYUAD staff. Confirm and maintain budgets for the project
- Regularly confirm and maintain budgets and financial administration in collaboration with NYU staff, Director, and Producers
- Regularly meet with the team producers to ensure vision is implemented
Education requirements (essential)
- Bachelors Degree in Arts or equivalent
- Degree in Fine Arts, Filmography, mass communication, or a relevant field.
Experience requirements (essential)
- 5 or more years running large, multi-faceted arts and/or culture initiatives
- Experience with grassroots arts initiatives and/or projects that required intensive first-person involvement with audiences
- Familiarity with the region, its culture and customs
- Experience creating and/or programming with both informal and formal exhibition venues
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Arabic, and knowledge of basic technology such as Google Calendar and Microsoft Office