As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire project lifecycle for a range of customers and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality.
Liaising with customers, you will gain an understanding of their individual project requirements and ensure that adequate resources are in place to deliver the project successfully. Monitoring ongoing projects, you will troubleshoot any issues, cost any changes and ensure that customers are kept fully updated of project progress.
You will develop and improve project documentation, processes and procedures in order to maintain an accurate audit trail using our client's online project management tool. Additionally, you will oversee user testing, conduct internal post-project evaluations and identify any opportunities to improve efficiencies.
Your other duties will include:
- Identifying future opportunities to increase revenue through project add-ons and developments
- Overseeing project briefings and progress meetings
- Accurately maintaining customer and supplier records
- Website builds, including liaising between developers and customers
- Building or deploying broadcast platforms for emails or SMS
- Building mobile applications, overseeing projects from conception and brief through to delivery.
- Data solutions, where you have delivered data projects and solutions to customers.
- Enterprise software projects, including delivering data, web, email or SMS enterprise software to large blue chip companies.
- You must possess fantastic organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Driven and ambitious, you must also be a strong communicator with a highly analytical approach.
- Base line knowledge of web application technology such as PHP or MySQL would be beneficial to your application.
- A relevant project management qualification such as Agile, Scrum or PRINCE2 would be equally favourable.