The Property Division manages all aspects of Alshaya's 2,500 store retail property portfolio for our 70+ brands across 19 countries. The property division is split into 3 areas, Real Estate, Project Management and Facilities Management (FM).
The Division holds regular reviews on store performance and drives real estate portfolio maximizations to ensure it meets the company’s and brands’ expectations in regard to quality and profitability.
With 450 new stores opened in 2012, and with approximately 425 new stores and 400 refurbishments planned for 2013, the work is fast-paced and dynamic. The team structure is split by region, ensuring your exposure across a number of international blue chip brands.
- Review proposed store MEP layouts and distribute store MEP completion schedule to the Project Managers
- Devise and implement quality assurance procedures for all MEP design and installation
- Review proposed MEP layouts and specifications with Designers, Project Managers and Operations (if required) and advise on efficient best practice design, initiatives and deliverables.
- Minimum 5 years' technical experience in construction, architectural/design consultancy shop fitting and/or engineering
- Technical diploma level minimum, degree or higher preferred
- Strong knowledge of building practice, planning, procurement and cost control.