This international role is to support the Senior Manager, Strategic Projects in evaluating and implementing high value, strategically important commercial projects; namely property and advising on and coordinating Commercial initiatives with our Strategic Partners, improving project governance and assessment to more effectively utilize organizational resources.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a portfolio of Commercial property projects to ensure delivery of continuous best practice within the commercial organization.
- Evaluate and manage ad hoc critical projects, including implementing Joint Ventures, to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate approval, governance, risk assessment/mitigation and reporting structures are implemented in linewith Corporate Project Governance and ensure organizational resources are effectively used.
- Develop and maintain a database of commercial projects and chair monthly review meetings aimed at assessing overall contribution of the projects, quality of risk assessment and mitigation and the quality of the pipeline.
- Review and recommend prioritization of projects when delivery is constrained by resources, and operate as a commercial lead to other major strategic projects, as appropriate.
- Post holder must have at least 8 – 10 years’ experience in a airline project management.
- Degree level education is desirable, preferably with additional post qualifications.
- At least 5 years experience in property or real estate.
- Sales automation tools and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High computer literacy.
- Exceptional project management skills.