- Under broad direction, responsible for planning, coordinating and managing SafeGuard activities including work scopes, budgeting/invoicing, and implementing projects.
- Ensures that service line activities are timely and completed in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implements policies that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Coordinates closely with related Service Lines to maintain schedules and effect necessary changes and revisions.
- Assigns, directs, and appraises SafeGuard personnel in the course of a project.
- Viewed as a role model for all subordinates as well as the customer and general public, and must act accordingly.
- Confers with customer representative, as needed, ensure that company interests are protected and that project completion goals are met.
- Provides input on job performance levels of crew.
- Provides dispute resolution. Leads employee behavior and role based competency by mentoring and developing to achieve excellence in Service Quality and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance.