As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and overseeing a wide range of service improvement projects throughout our operations at various locations nationwide but predominantly at the New Milton office. Taking ownership of projects, you'll ensure that they adhere to the agreed methodology and are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality.
Translating business needs into project requirements, you'll define the scope of each project and maintain comprehensive plans throughout the lifecycle. Providing key leadership to the Project Teams, you'll handle any changes to requirements and accurately communicate project progress to stakeholders.
Your other duties will include:
- Identifying, recording and mitigating project risks
- Managing customers' expectations
- Resolving any project issues in a timely manner
- At least three years' project management experience
- A formal project management methodology certification, such as a PRINCE2 or equivalent
As a Project Manager, you must possess strong communication skills, a methodical and pragmatic approach and superb leadership abilities. Tenacious, proactive and analytical, you must also have excellent decision-making skills and the desire to continuously improve the way things operate.