- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or HND in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- 1-3 years of core project team experience, such as scheduler, contract & claim management, risk management, Document control, etc.
- Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors, etc.)
- Project Management Planning Learning & Simulation (PMPLS) training will be advantageous.
- Must have team leadership skills and ability to navigate through a matrix organization leveraging support from various departments.
- Must be able to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.