- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Responsible for end-to-end project management for the assigned SAP projects which includes project planning, delivery, internal customer interaction, trouble shooting, managing project and people management.
- Experience in leading and deploying IT Projects.
- Demonstrates experience owning and negotiating SLAs/BLAs
- Provide leadership to ensure that integrated solutions will be coordinated and standardized across organization-wide.
- Build customer relationships with the clear expectation to deliver and identify further opportunities within an account. Deals with difficult issues at the customer and finds win-win solutions for both Customer and SAP.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Communicate and/or escalate project issues early to account management and delivery management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drive standards, Define and implement/improve data governance strategies and enforce best practices to scale data pipelines across platform.
- Oversees all SAP project related activities and is accountable for the success, execution and final delivery of the program and work products.
- Delivering the projects primary result on schedule and within budget.
Interfacing with internal customers, stakeholders, and development/test/maintain.
- Continually reporting on project progress and potential risks to stakeholder.
- Develop and maintain project management documents.