· Complete responsibility of the project including overall management and all technical and commercial issues of the project.
· Liaison with customers and LBP (Local Business Partners) on both technical and commercial issues.
· Direct management of multi-disciplined project team in EEEC in Pune as well as teams located different parts of the world.
· Project Costing, budget monitoring and reporting.
· Appraisal, finalization and managing of sub-contractors and sub-vendors.
· Generation/Review of all datasheets, documents and specifications.
· On hand experience in preparation of project documents; Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) Functional Design Specification (FDS), Factory Acceptance Test Procedure (FAT) and IOM manuals
· Planning and preparation of construction schedules for the implementation of projects, review of project progress and implementation of necessary remedies for the achievement of targeted progress and project progress reporting.
· Assistance to commissioning engineer during the pre-commissioning activities.
· Adhere to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices.
· Fulfill any other reasonable duties as required
- 8 years relevant Experience in project Management in Custody Transfer metering skid manufacturing with strong commercial management skills.
Excellent written and Spoken English
- PC literate with MS Office and other engineering software.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry equipment, Instruments, Piping and structural work.
- Great knowledge in application of various types of meters for gas & liquids measurement, good working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API, API MPMS, ISO & other industry standards related to Oil and Gas measurement services 8 years relevant
- Experience in project Management in Custody Transfer metering skid manufacturing with strong commercial management skills.