The Project Manager for Nigeria will oversee project operations related to OML 119 for Petrofac Training Services in Nigeria. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and managing key client relationships, developing the contractual relationship with all stakeholders, project managing pre-operations and finally overseeing delivering of training in line with the contract with the potential of managing training centres in the future. All operations would need to be managed sustainably and profitably.
- Lead project team to deliver a profitable world class training centre in Nigeria
- Accountability for safe implementation, operations and management of training centre(s) in Nigeria
- P&L responsibility for OML 119 related Operations, Maintenance & Construction Skills Training Centres in Nigeria
- Pro-actively develop resourcing plan for region and recruit skill pool to deliver project objectives
- Collaboration with Petrofac IES project teams in Nigeria
- Development and management of all client interfaces in Nigeria
- Drive rigour in capability planning, performance management, team development and engagement initiatives to build a world class team focused on delivery in line with Petrofac values.
- Implementation and delivery of PTS HSSEIA plan annually
- Business development activities involving critical projects and key relationships in country
Knowledge, Skills & Experience expected
- Experience in managing professional staff in a multi complex team environment
- Communication across all levels of the PTS organisation and wide IES/ECOM structure
- Cultural awareness gained from previous international working experience
- Demonstrable track record of project delivery, preferably in international projects
- Understanding of the technical training industry
- Desirable experience in the design, development and implementation of a Technical Training Centre
Frequent business travel; potential rotational package in Nigeria (6 working weeks followed by a 2 week break).