- Plans, manages and coordinates assigned projects typically consisting of large Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation contracts.
- Typically manages projects involving multi-sites and/or remote installation locations.
- Manages the detail technical schedule and financial performance of the project in order to deliver a quality product, on time and at the lowest achievable cost.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer after the sale as assigned. Builds and maintains relationship with customer and other suppliers associated with the Project. Preliminary planning of project work to consist of developing and communicating schedules, allocating assets and attending pre-job meeting with the project teams to understand requirements.
- Participates in the quotation process and provides project management related information such as schedules and budgets. Project execution, inclusive of monitoring and tracking baseline schedules comparatively to actual. Ensuring project schedules are maintained and met. Verification of equipment availability and readiness by working with other groups.
- Tracking and reporting project expenditures associated with labor, materials, vendors and other misc. costs. Identifies tracks and documents variances to the original work scope and reports them to the Technical Manager.
- Perform frequent inventory assessments and formally reports finds back to the Technical Manager. Accurately captures asset departure and return dates.
- Assist in the generation of local work instructions and process improvements related to asset locations and availability.
- Eradicate schedule issues by working with the Technical Manager and project teams.
- Completion of PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification.
- MBA or equivalent business experience.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of Project Management techniques and standards. Good product knowledge of all product lines or work package groups.
- 10 to 15 years relevant experience in Engineering, Scheduling, Procurement, Planning, cost or Quality Assurance plus 8 to 10 years’ experience in a Project Supervisor/Management function.
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Procurement, Operations or related field.