Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate all activities on all Mar&Mor projects/sites and ensuring that tasks on the various sites are performed to the fullest efficiency.
- Prepare bids and proposals for the prospective clients to expand business operations.
- Identify resources needed to execute a project and assign individual responsibilities to all “on site” workers.
- Manage the day to day operational aspects of the various projects and reporting to the Managing Partner
- Review deliverables prepared by the team of “on site workers” and report to the Managing Partner.
- Ensure that industry standards are followed in the execution of Mar&Mor projects.
- Carry out engagement reviews and quality assurance (in Conjunction with the Managing Partner)
- Minimise our exposure and risks on a project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Track and report working hours of individuals working on projects and report expenses on a weekly basis.
- Work on project accounting in conjunction with the accounts department
- Manage project budget in conjunction with the Managing Partner
- Follow up with clients when necessary on unpaid invoices
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for projects.
- Analyse project profitability, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience working on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Services projects in the construction industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of COREN.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must possess organizational and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to motivate people
- Must be a team player and leader
- Must possess good communication skills