Job ID (iGRasp): EPM-00006486
Country/State: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Regional Scope: Middle East & Africa
Publish Start date:
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
The successful candidate will be a key member of the project management group and primarily responsible to execute ‘Valve Automation projects’ and may lead 1 to 2 Project engineers to meet requirements of cost/schedule and on time deliveries for all assigned Middle East projects.
• Responsible for independently handling multiple projects (6 - 8 key projects at a time) and leading team of 2 to 3 project engineers.
• Project planning / scheduling/costing and coordination (document submittal, procurement, master scheduling, WO release, assembly, testing, TPI / internal inspection, goods release as per Inco terms, final MRB, invoicing etc.)
• Customer Service Performance on projects worth > $100 k with a matrix of OTD Material > 85% and OTD Docs > 90%
• Responsible for cost/sale forecasting and project progress reporting on periodic basis.
• Responsible for minimizing the risk exposure of L/D & additional costs for projects.
• Customer visits & meetings to be managed independently.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
Emerson is looking for strong team manager, with a drive for results. This challenging, complex position will allow the position holder to explore their technical capabilities and learn new things.
• Must operate with the highest level of ethics and integrity
• Proven leadership skills
• Proven project management skills
• Degree qualified (Instrumentation or Mechanical engineering)
• Must have experience working as a project manager in the automation industry
• PMP certification will be advantageous