The project manager has the overall responsibility for a project, taking it from concept to completion. Each project manager has full profit and performance responsibility for his/her jobs.
- PM is responsible for all managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This shall include estimating, scheduling, progress measurement, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost studies, safety, and proposal preparation.
- PM will work with owner early in process in order to facilitate the design process with the architect. Will prepare all necessary working drawings.
- PM will ensure that accurate and complete estimates of project are prepared. Will work with owners and architects to develop preliminary drawings.
- PM will attend proposal meeting with owner, discuss scope of work, answer questions, discuss ways to reduce costs, and ask for the job.
- Once project is awarded, PM will oversee buyout process to select subcontractors for the job. PM will award all subcontracts.
- PM is responsible for checking all working drawings and sending to job site.
- PM will prepare construction schedule.
- PM will conduct biweekly job management meetings. PM will be responsible for keeping superintendent informed of all aspects to the job.
- PM will work with Superintendent to ensure safety on the jobsite, including job walks and safety meetings, and will enforce and monitor the adherence of the company safety program.
- PM must be extremely cost conscious, must be aware of all aspects of the project at all times, be able to communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project at all times.
1.Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering Engineering or Construction Management (or equivalent).
2. Proficiency in CPM scheduling.
3. PMP Certification a must
4. Proficiency in Primavera P6 in construction
5. Ability to develop and analyze schedules and updates.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.