Provide direction to the Project team for the entire project, having the responsibility for the contractual, Quality, time and financial delivery of the project by being the key interface across the contractors and the client and the management team on all project matters.
Position will be on a contract basis with a 100/20 rotation.
Accommodation in secure compound / Food included in tax free package.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Organize and control the total Project Scope of Work, both within Project organization and by engagement with the Client.
- Report Project's performance to the GM and the Client.
- Interacting with the Client's management team as well as contractors management teams to ensure that project objectives, schedules and budgets are established and met.
- Establish lines of communication within the contractor organization, towards Partners, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers and towards the Client.
- Implement HSE, QA, QS and Risk Management, in accordance with the Client requirements. Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Use solid people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit by inspiring project team members as well as that part out of the organization supporting the project.
- Solid knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector, civil/building construction in particular EPCC solutions.
- Sound network of contacts across industry and key understanding of company project management principles - to establish project goals and ensure that these are communicated to, and understood by, all participants in the Project Organization as well as in all supporting units.
- Approve All invoices, HRM related matters, subcontractor invoices, reports, schedules, tenders, etc and ensure their compliance with the Company/ Client requirements.