We are looking for a Project Manager who will manage and successfully deliver a new Travel Sales solution for dnata Travel in compliance with best-practices, standards and processes of the Emirates Group. Meet defined business requirements and enable the achievement of business benefits within agreed timescales, scope and cost. Lead the Project throughout the project phases from initiation to closure.
This position will be on a 6 month contract.
The job holder will:
•Lead point of contact for managing the solution evaluation exercise from the business side, in liaison with the Vendor and Emirates Group IT, required to make decisions and escalate to Divisional Senior VP as appropriate
•Make presentations to the Steering Committee on recommendation/way-forward and seek concurrence for implementation
•Prepare a project plan for implementation ensuring buy-in from all stakeholders (Steering Committee, Working Group)
•Take accountability for managing the project budget within tolerances set by the Steering committee
- Degree in a subject relevant to IT (12+3 or equivalent)
- 8 years of specialist technical and / or project management experience, ideally within a project based IT environment. Managed multiple medium to large projects successfully in more than one business domain
- Knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies and practices, project management certification like PRINCE2 preferred
- Project management
- Change implementation planning and management
- Systems Development Management
- Project Management tools
- Application support
- Business analysis