Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the client's or organisation's interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Key skills for project managers
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr email@example.com or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.