Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Project Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 10 - 15 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. As a result of growth in our organization, We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position in the Community Based Distribution component of Expanded Social Marketing Project in Nigeria [ESMPIN]
- Responsible for project implementation under the supervision of the Chief of Party
- Perform advocacy responsibilities to stakeholders in the project locations
- Responsible for the project implementation and supervision of programs in four States of Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi and Jigawa
- Coordinate and provide technical leadership and support to the project team.
- Provide technical assistance in Social Marketing capacity building to field programs.
- Represent the organization to donors and government officials on RH/FP, MNCH and Malaria issues
- Creative and innovative in bridging gaps of Child Spacing in Northern Nigeria
- Provide leadership in the coordination of and supervise all planned and approved training activities.
- Effectively manage review activities of the project and implement strategies for learning and sharing amongst stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to all donor requirements in programme, activities and reports
- Design and implement a system of monitoring of project activities that ensures the achievement of project outputs and outcomes
- Ensures project team is abreast of current programmatic developments in related fields
MBBS, MPH or a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences with at least 10 years post National Youth Service experience, which must include at least 4 years in Social Marketing programming. Also preferred are knowledge of health programs with the Nigerian public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders. Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable. A very sound knowledge of Community Based Distribution of Child Spacing commodities
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees ( i.e from present and former employers). For every agency or organization that you have worked for please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email address and functional telephone numbers. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).